People are looking into using eCigarettes and ditching the old-fashioned cigarettes quite frequently nowadays. Although there have been some negative reports about these electronic cigarettes, most of this seems to be propaganda put out there by the tobacco industry to stop us from making the switch (and costing the industry and the government billions). However, it seems as if we are not susceptible to this type of propaganda, as increasing numbers of us are making the switch. The only problem, really, is choosing the ecigarette of choice. There are a few considerations to be made, such as what you get with your kit, customer service, and available flavors and so on. One of the devices that I came across is the Eversmoke. I felt this particular brand was worthy of a bit more attention.
Eversmoke is a sister company South Beach Smoke. They are one of the biggest manufacturers of electronic cigarettes worldwide, which tells you a lot about their quality. Eversmoke, however, wanted to set itself apart from South Beach Smoke somewhat. Starting sister companies to try out new innovations is a very common practice, and it seems as if South Beach Smoke have made the right decision in doing exactly this with Eversmoke, which is gaining popularity in its own right now.
Eversmoke likes to focus on the simple things. They don’t want to design fancy devices with sparkles and features. Instead, they want to design an electronic cigarette that works and that delivers exactly what people are looking for. Hence, their device comes in just two pieces that are easy to replace. Because the company does focus on innovation, technology and quality, these two pieces are some of the best in the world. The atomizer, for instance is built into the cartridge itself. This means that the vapor production is as big as possible, and that you will get a fresh puff every time you replace your cartridge, rather than finding you have to suck harder and harder over time.
Your device will be sent to you in a small magnetic box. This is beautifully presented with graphics and logos to indicate the Eversmoke brand. In your starter pack, you will get everything you need to get started as a vapor, which includes two batteries (lithium-ion), five cartomizers, a wall adapter and a USB charger.
Performance and Battery Life
The battery life and performance of the cigarette are two of the most important things when it comes to the quality of an ecigarette. It uses a 4.2 volt battery in both automatic and manual devices, which have come out as being really good in various reviews. A nice little detail is that you can choose to purchase your battery in a metallic finish, which makes the entire device look a bit snazzier.
As much as battery and performance is important, what really matters is the vapor production. Eversmoke is frequently reviewed as having some really impressive vapor production. Their cartomizers and eliquids really perform very well and users have reported that every puff results in a massive cloud of vapor.
There is quite an impressive range of flavors for you to choose from. Naturally, whether or not you like these flavors is down to personal preference. Their range includes the following eliquids:
- Classic tobacco, for those who smoke the good old fashioned cigarettes like Marlboro or Lucky Strike.
- Royal tobacco, for those who are more of a Benson & Hedges type of person.
- Golden Tobacco, which is a bit more foreign in flavor, suitable for those who are used to Camel.
- Cool menthol.
- Peppermint party, a sweeter version of menthol.
- Very vanilla, sweet and natural.
- Coffee creation, great for after a meal.
- Cherry crush.
- Peach passion, for those warm, balmy nights.
- Pina colada, for when you’re on the beach.
What I Liked about Eversmoke
- I like the fact that it is a sister company of South Beach Smoke. This immediately fills me with confidence, because South Beach Smoke have worked very hard to build up a reputation as being one of the best manufacturers out there.
- I liked the battery, which can have a metallic finish, looking a bit cooler than other devices out there.
- The flavors come in different strengths (0, 6, 12, 18 and 24mg), meaning they are great for any kind of smoker.
- The price is reasonable compared to other similar devices on the market, ranging from $59.99 to $154.99. The liquids are also affordable, and the cartomizers cost $39.99 for 15.
- The product comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
- The device actually looks like a cigarette, which is something most other electronic cigarettes have moved away from. It comes with a gorgeous, glowing crystal tip that will make it look as if you are actually taking a draw from a real-life cigarette.
What I Didn’t Like about Eversmoke
The only real complaint I would have is that the range of flavors is quite limited. Most other manufacturers offer a far wider range of choices. It isn’t clear whether or not the company intends to bring out more flavors any time soon, or whether this is it. On the other hand, I have to say that the flavors they do offer are all very different, meaning that there should still be something for everybody out there.
For many people, Eversmoke will simply be a remake of South Beach Smoke, although they may think it looks a little bit different. At the same time, however, it is important to recognize that as popular as South Beach Smoke may be, not everybody knows their devices. Whether you are new to the brand or whether you have used South Beach for years already, I believe you will enjoy the Eversmoke experience. In fact, there have now been numerous reviewers who feel that this brand is actually a step above South Beach, and that has to say something. I fully recommend this brand to anyone who is ready to start vaping.